588 West 400 South Suite 350 Lindon, UT 84042 801.377.5410 Contact Us
© COPYRIGHT 2017 ACCESSDATA
Your work is challenging. You confront complex information types, constant new sources and ever-increasing volumes of data. Face the challenges head on with AccessData® 6.2.
Work Complex Data Faster
When you need to collect, process and analyze data, the faster the better. “Faster” means smaller backlogs, better response times to internal and external requests and reduced costs. That’s why AccessData 6.2 has supercharged processing speeds across our entire portfolio. We’re processing 22% faster for FTK® and 4X faster for AD Lab.
Gain Deeper Insights
Your data volumes regardless of complexity become transparent and meaningful when you view them through our new user interfaces that deliver superior usability. A better user experience means increased efficiency for you and your teams. The AD eDiscovery® interface provides widget-based views of key functions to deliver at-a-glance insights, while the AD Lab HTML5 web interface delivers browser-agnostic power and flexibility across teams. And new robust administrator controls offer a simplified view of FTK.
Get Virtually Limitless Scalability
With AD Lab, you can confidently face rising case volumes and staggering investigative data sizes with virtually limitless scalability—the only limit is what your hardware can provide.
Remarkably Fast Processing
Virtually Limitless Scalability
Forensic Toolkit® and AD Enterprise
- 22% faster processing speeds
- Mobile chat parsing for review and analysis for WeChat® and WhatsApp®
- Simplified views of FTK for end users with new administrator controls
- Person of interest filtering that cross-references emails, phone numbers and URLs
- Email threading, automated parsing for all modern operating systems, and NEW geolocating data exports
- 4X the processing speeds for near-instantaneous data analysis
- New powerful, yet flexible HTML5 web interface for superior usability
- Formidable searching and extensive filtering for deeper insights
- Virtually limitless scalability—your only limit is your hardware
- New widget-based dashboard for top-level views of key functions
- Improved connectors for simplified collection of the most-used data repositories and cloud platforms
- Faster and better quality printing and searching
* Testing of a single install of FTK saw speed increases of 22% as compared to version 6.1. When testing AD Lab 6.2 using 16 DPE’s, processing speeds are 4 times faster than version 6.1. With the AD Lab Distributed Processing Manager (DPM) the number of DPE’s added is limited only by end user’s hardware.